Thursday, March 10, 2011

Twilight at Every Age

I am one of the many women that love the Twilight book series, how can you not love them! One night my client  was telling me about her love life, because everyone vents about their love life at the salon. Anyways, she was hopelessly in love with a man who sadly lives far away (we will call him Bob), so to keep her company here she has a best friend who just happens to be a man(we will call him Joe). Joe has admitted to her that he has feelings for her. She felt horrible telling him that she loves him too, but she loves "Bob" more. So in the middle of her telling me all of this I said " Oh my gosh you are Bella!" and her eyes got huge and it was like the light went on and she was like "I am!". The rest of the appointment she refereed to the men as Jake and Edward. I found it very entertaining :)

No comments:

Post a Comment