Sunday, February 20, 2011

You Sure Your ok?

Well this last week at the salon my clients  didn't have any exciting stories... but a girl I work with had an interesting client. So this lady walks into the salon to get her hair cut. Her hairdresser was finishing up another client so I started visiting with her while she waited. She was pregnant and I asked her when she was due. Her answer, " Oh well I'm already in Labor but it will be awhile, the contractions are like 15 minutes apart." Well that caught me off guard a little and it was hard to start the conversation back up. She said she was at the salon cause she wanted to look nice when she went to the hospital.... yeah I think that lady was a crazy.I'm glad I didn't have to stay and worry about her! Thankfully she did not give birth at the salon.

3 comments:

  1. hahahhaha OH MY GOODNESS. that is so crazy! I think looking good is going to be the least of my concerns when I'm in labor. HOLY CROW!!! so crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's out of control! Hahaha. I love that story.

    ReplyDelete